Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

⚡Bartholomew Henry Allen⚡

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65611113

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dvnnny_/

Time zone: Pacific time zone

Hours on server: 173

GMod hours: 857

Gametracker link: https://www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9A%A1Bartholomew%20Henry%20Allen%E2%9A%A1/74.91.125.41:27015/

Why should we choose you: I'm usually on late at night or really early in the morning and I see a lot of Rdmers and sometimes there isn't no admins or mods on so i have to message one of them to get them on so that all the chaos would stop. Id like to be able to handle situations like that myself. I've had pass experience as Admin and I know how to spot hackers and such. Since I've came to this server I didn't expect to apply for mod but after playing on Oblivion gaming, I got to make some friends and I really want to help make this server a more fun and enjoying place by being on the administration and fulfilling the roll of staff on Oblivion gaming.
I hope you this is enough to show that I am very passionate about the server despite my fooling around.

Past Experience: Aurora TTT (server from 3 years ago, shut down now)
[OG], i don't quite remember the name but it shut down about 2 years ago, if anyone remember the over was named Joey. I remember fuzzi being part of the staff on [OG].
+Active
+Knows the rules
=Vouch
+Cool dude

-Doesn't have as many powers as Superman
-Locked himself in speedforce when he could've just thrown an alternate earth's Reverse Flash inside
+Defeated Savitar

In reality, though, do you have multiple people play on your account? I've heard a squeaky voice come through your mic from time to time, maybe like a 10-13 year old... Other times it's your usual deeper voice.
If so, you might want to family share Gmod and make that person his/her own Steam so that they don't abuse the staff powers (if you were to gain them).

Overall, now that you're trying for staff, I believe you'll be more serious, helpful and you'll definitely become a good person for the job.
+Vouch
Same thing as Lucifer
(08-09-2017, 12:16 PM)Lucifer. Wrote: +Active
+Knows the rules
=Vouch
+Cool dude

-Doesn't have as many powers as Superman
-Locked himself in speedforce when he could've just thrown an alternate earth's Reverse Flash inside
+Defeated Savitar

In reality, though, do you have multiple people play on your account? I've heard a squeaky voice come through your mic from time to time, maybe like a 10-13 year old... Other times it's your usual deeper voice.
If so, you might want to family share Gmod and make that person his/her own Steam so that they don't abuse the staff powers (if you were to gain them).

Overall, now that you're trying for staff, I believe you'll be more serious, helpful and you'll definitely become a good person for the job.
No I don't share an account, someones I don't talk because I have music playing in the back ground! thank you for the vouch!
I am neutral, I have not seen you improve on following rules. I have had to slay you many times and gave you a ban for RDM'ing a T and leaving.
Get violated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

(08-10-2017, 12:48 AM)MILK MAN Wrote: I am neutral,  I have not seen you improve on following rules. I have had to slay you many times and gave you a ban for RDM'ing a T and leaving.

In my defense, you haven't been on the server lately to see my improvements
Was prop surfing so I killed him he was a detective but it's in the rules can kill prop surfers during it but not before or after reported me saying "Why did you kill me I was Detective" I said "You were prop surfing"
and he kept the report meaning he didn't read the rules
[Image: 8d37f46686e08357cb694f8f33618c01.png]
Youre really -reping him because of 1 situation?
MASK ON, FUCK IT, MASK OFF
(08-12-2017, 01:18 AM)Penguin With A Gun Wrote: Youre really -reping him because of 1 situation
His post didn't even say +vouch or -vouch. Who knows? Maybe he just wanted to rant about a specific situation, and this was the place he wanted to do it.
[Image: latest?cb=20100105192204]            
Xtra Dip
(08-12-2017, 03:31 AM)Andy_Dwyer Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 01:18 AM)Penguin With A Gun Wrote: Youre really -reping him because of 1 situation
His post didn't even say +vouch or -vouch. Who knows? Maybe he just wanted to rant about a specific situation, and this was the place he wanted to do it.

I did at first but changed it but I would still like to say he rdm's a little
[Image: 8d37f46686e08357cb694f8f33618c01.png]