• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

PinorMerk's Staff Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43018184
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pinor/
Time zone: Atlantic Standard

Hours on Oblivion: 177

Hours on GMod: 1665

Gametracker link: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Pinor....41:27015/
Why should you choose me? As an experienced mod, I often long to be apart of the close-knit mod family. This is reflected in the fact that this is my second application. Further, I long to give back to the community. I often benefit from the help of the staff on the server, who let everyone have fun by making sure the rules are followed. If chosen to be staff, I will use my powers responsibly while maintaining the same fun atmosphere that makes Oblivion a server I love to be on.

Past experience: Over my 1533 hours of Gary's Mod, I've ran my own server, been senior staff on about a half dozen (Btown, Doge, Invictus, SGS, TPG, forgetting the others) but I took a long break from Gmod (2+ years) for school, so the servers are mostly down. I often took leadership over other staff, helping manage disputes, decide promotions, and relay concerns to the server owner.
+vouch
[Image: tumblr_oqts1d81V71re2qeso1_400.jpg]
+vouch
+seems like a great person
= I don't think I have played with you since before Irma so I really don't remember anything outstanding in either a good or bad way
+vouch
[Image: mdyRtOw.gif]
Rule 2. Do not spamming or harassing other players.
BURN THE WEEBS!
+vouch
Aids, I guess i'll give another yes. (+vouch)
Get violated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

KNOCK KNCOCK
Who's there?
OH SHIT, IT'S A +VOUCH FROM ME

(Dope dude to play with and is quite educated on the rules (from what I can gather))
[Image: XIQD4dr.png]
Having played with pinormerk, I believe he’s mature and knowledgeable to be staff on this server. Me and him have a love hate relationship, mostly because of him seeing my every move whenever he’s on. He’s a VERY observant person, and I believe he will study the staff guideline and correctly use his powers.
+vouch
+very observant, could probably see ghosters pretty easily
=ruins my T rounds smh
+vouch
Good guy and player and has been around for awhile.
+vouch
Been around for awhile
Knows rules
Good at TTT
Recommend as staff