Puggy

Rainbow 
SteamID: Puggy

Steam Profile: Thepuglord007

Time zone: Pacific Time Zone (CA)

Hours on server: 55 (3305 minutes) 

Gmod hours: 251 Hours

Gametracker link: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Puggy....41:27015/

Why we should choose you: Since re downloading Gmod once I got a new computer I decided it would be  fun to actually play on servers without lagging to the point I don't know whats going on and me and a few friends found oblivion. Since joining I've made a few friends and even met some pretty nice people all and all and as much as I enjoy playing this server it becomes more active later in the day and can attract  rdmers and trolls quickly. Most of the time there might be a mod on who is just AFK at the time and cant deal with these trolls before they ruin people fun (T rounds). So now that my soccer season if over and i pretty much play all weekend and any time during the week from 5:00 to 10:30 I can get on quite frequently and rather love playing the server with so many nice people. 

Past experience: As far as staff goes for Gmod I am rather new except for one  time where my cousin Ron decided to start a sever and I was a moderator.
I see Puggy on quite frequently. He does have an issue with being a little on the rude side (ex. "YOU MOTHER FUCK" on a report) but he's also nice at the same time, and I see the nice side more often then the other.

Rule knowledge isn't atrocious or anything but the window for improvement is open.

Solid =vouch
[Image: XIQD4dr.png]
-vouch
-makes rash decisions when he gets mad
-rdms cos he feels like it
+active
+Active
+Respectful towards staff
-Not user-friendly
-Knowledge of rules is spotty
-Temper control issues
2/5
-vouch
(09-23-2017, 01:30 PM)Lucifer. Wrote: +Active
+Respectful towards staff
-Not user-friendly
-Knowledge of rules is spotty
-Temper control issues
2/5
-vouch

Almost the exact same reasons that I was going to put

-vouch
I'd say spend some more time here, learn the rules, and work on your temper. For now, it's a no, however, that is subject to change.
[Image: mdyRtOw.gif]
Rule 2. Do not spamming or harassing other players.
BURN THE WEEBS!