• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

phantomhivemike

(11-07-2017, 01:52 AM)Moscow! Moscow! Wrote: I know that it takes a while but this seems excessive

the more you talk about how long you have to wait, the less likely you will get staff.

be patient
[Image: latest?cb=20100105192204]            
Xtra Dip
(11-07-2017, 01:52 AM)Moscow! Moscow! Wrote: I know that it takes a while but this seems excessive

I’m changing my vouch to a -vouch because you keep leaving these passive aggressive vouches to staff. A truly good staff member will always be patient, which you have shown that you are not.
[Image: mdyRtOw.gif]
Rule 2. Do not spamming or harassing other players.
BURN THE WEEBS!
(11-07-2017, 07:16 PM)ThatGuyWhoAtePastaWithAKnife. Wrote:

I’m changing my vouch to a -vouch because you keep leaving these passive aggressive vouches to staff. A truly good staff member will always be patient, which you have shown that you are not.

I'm mostly just sending these comments so that this post could be seen because if nothing gets typed then it just sinks to the bottom, never to be found, although I'm not saying that these comments don't show a bit of impatience so yes, I do deserve that