• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Cloaker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90898503
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142062735
Time zone: UTC - 05:00 (Eastern Time Zone)
Hours on server: 44
GMod hours: 260
Gametracker link: https://www.gametracker.com/bobbyjoe4000/ 
Why should we choose you: When accepting staff applications, the most valued traits for a staff member are as follows: Maturity, Honesty, Behaviour, and Responsibility. 

I consider myself a rather mature person. While I may be friendly and joke around most of the time, I act without bias in serious situations. I am capable of controlling my temper quite well, and I am knowledgeable of the rules. As mod/admin/someone of authority, I will not abuse my position and the responsibilities that come with it.

I am an honest person when it comes to serious matters. I will not be the kind of admin who would lie for a selfish goal. I will also not partake in any dishonest activity that may be detrimental to others. I will help newcomers to the server understand the rules so they can begin having the best experience possible here.

On the server, I have not yet behaved wrongly in any way. I have yet to fall below 1000 karma by rdming, have never disrespected staff, and have never tried/have caused a bad experience for anybody on the server. I follow the rules, and in the rare cases when I have not (killing a t that came out of nether after tnt trap was activated within my first days on the server - aka kos on area), I have learned from those experiences so I do not repeat the same mistakes.

When I apply for a position on the server, it is not to acquire perms that normal users do not have access to. I understand that there are responsibilities attached to the role, and these responsibilities are why I would like to apply. Often, I see needs for moderators to take action when there may not be many on. I am active on the server, and would like to help in the governing of it. For example, earlier today, about 3 mass rdmers came onto the server. Due to the fact that there was only one sole admin on at the time (I dont remember who, ) , it took around 3 rounds to actually kick all 3, resulting an a bad experience for the players on at the time. These are such situations that I would be able to help with.

Basically, I feel I would be a responsible and mature addition to the staff, and would be able to improve the quality of server handling. This is the only TTT server I have actaully enjoyed playing on, and I would love to be part of the reason that the experience is so enjoyable. 

Past Experience: I have never been a member of staff on such servers, with the exception of helping ann admin w/ duties on the now merged cs:go jailbreak server of arctic gaming.
-vouch
[Image: tumblr_oqts1d81V71re2qeso1_400.jpg]
-vouch
44 hours is pretty low to consider making staff in my opinion.
Your potential may be there but work on the hours and overall commitment to server and this may be a worthy applicant. I will update at some point to reflect on my words and said applicants potential to be a helpful staff of the community.
Makes sense, looking forwards to seeing you on the server and proving myself further in the days to come! (Won't be on tmrw tho, im going to a con)
-vouch
I recommend to anyone talking about applying for staff to have 75 hours in order to get to know people around oblivion. While I understand that’s not the minimum, it is a standard that I have.

You say some weird shit in discord.

However, from what I can tell, you are a pretty nice player. Once you have a bit more hours, and more things to judge you based on, I will likely change my vouch.
[Image: mdyRtOw.gif]
Rule 2. Do not spamming or harassing other players.
BURN THE WEEBS!
(10-08-2017, 03:03 AM)ThatGuyWhoAtePastaWithAKnife. Wrote: You say some weird shit in discord.

Talking bout weebiness generally becomes that kind of weird conversation, yeah . 

Same thing as brandon, i'll def be gaining more hours over the next few days/weeks, and im looking forwards to sharing that time w/ you guys!

Just to clear up something, how long might these threads stick around? Both you and brandon have said things about potentially changing your vouches, but at the rate this is going, wouldnt this thread by declined by then?

Other than that, your input is appreciated and I've taken it to heart. See you on the server. Smile
(10-08-2017, 03:07 AM)Cloaker Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 03:03 AM)ThatGuyWhoAtePastaWithAKnife. Wrote: You say some weird shit in discord.

Talking bout weebiness generally becomes that kind of weird conversation, yeah . 

Same thing as brandon, i'll def be gaining more hours over the next few days/weeks, and im looking forwards to sharing that time w/ you guys!

Just to clear up something, how long might these threads stick around? Both you and brandon have said things about potentially changing your vouches, but at the rate this is going, wouldnt this thread by declined by then?

Other than that, your input is appreciated and I've taken it to heart. See you on the server. Smile

What we are saying is that given you hours, we don't have much to base your general likeness towards players and that of staff. Also based on those hours it gives us a hard time in figuring whether or not you know the rules to the extent that you could be alone on a server with 20 plus people nor the skill. That is why we said we would update with further inclinations on the subject of your Staff App.
Based on the two times I've played with you(for many hours at a time), you seem to understand the rules and don't appear in reports often. You also seem to play many hours at a time when you're available, which shows a decent amount of activity. I'd definitely like to see more of you on the server until I actually throw my vote on here.
That being said, it's been fun playing with you so far, but give it time and some of your negative vouches may change.

(P.S. don't respond too often as it may be seen as impatience)
Thanks for the input!
Ill try to tone down my whisper frequency, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
Lmao people are honestly just vouching you cos you're a weeb, but I don't judge. I personally think you're cool, even though I haven't played with you before; your discord shenanigans were pretty entertaining. But I'll have to wait till I play with you once or twice to give a vouch. Good luck for your next app.