• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Dekko abuse/diss

Name of staff member: Dekko

Description of issue: So i was just playing a game of ttt and I then was RDMED for saying a persons name wrong witch happens to be dekko's friend. I then ask Dekko to slay him and he then says fuck off witch mods should be setting a good influence to show that diss is not ok. A player then says Does anyone like red tiger anyway and again dekko responded No witch is another sign of diss.

Proof: 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1219654078 = Dekko telling me to fuck off
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1219654099 = Dekko saying no one likes me
Ok so Red, after looking at this situation and i know both you and Dekko very well and i know your judges of characters. Dekko is a great person and a good mod in general. Just because he says nobody likes you does not mean he is abusing his moderator powers. The very long ban you have returned from was being an ass to players in staff alike, i would know this because i am the person who banned you for it. As for dekko telling you to fuck off, that is his opinion and again IS NOT an abuse of moderator powers. By making this report and challenging with someone who has proved himself on more than one occasion to be a good moderator, you have not only made and ass of yourself you also proved yourself to be a child.
STARZ
Yes, I told you to fuck off and it was because you were being very disrespectful and annoying to myself and other players. You repeatedly ordered me to slay someone for your report. This usually does not annoy me too much but combined with your disrespect, impatience, and me being in the middle of handling other reports as well as yours, it caused me to express this by telling you to fuck off. You say, "So i was just playing a game of ttt and I then was RDMED for saying a persons name wrong witch happens to be dekko's friend." Him being my friend on steam has nothing absolutely nothing to do with me telling you to fuck off. Many players from the server add me and it has no influence over me handling reports.

"Dissing" is not staff abuse. I am allowed to hold an opinion of you and I was being fair. I was more than allowed to gag/mute you for what you were saying but I am lenient. I was not trying to hide what I did and even encouraged you to take screenshots and post on the forums. After I gave you the link you called me a liar for giving you a "fake name" and said "[FN] Red Tiger to admins: Fuck off there are no shooting logs" when another mod and I told you how to access damage logs. As you have shown in your screenshot, it was not just me getting annoyed with you and me replying "No" when another player asked if, "does anyone even like red tiger??" was clearly speaking for other players who also expressed their annoyances. I stand by what I said.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EA6E14110/
It should also be noted that you were so eager to try and get a staff member "in trouble" that you neglected to mention the majority of your own actions or bother to read what you had written to ensure that it was even a little bit grammatically correct. Having a negative opinion of someone is certainly not abuse, especially when that opinion is as well deserved as the one towards you. Abuse would be unjustified use of powers. All I see here is someone that got disciplined then threw a tantrum over it, like a child calling the police on his mother for child abuse after she spanked him for refusing to behave.
Ok im sorry but what does anything you guys say have to do with Dekko telling me to fuck off when he should be doing his job WTF is going on I don't know what to say but "is this for real" you are not seeing the point he disrespected one of his fellow members and you are letting fly of the hook TF

(12-03-2017, 04:14 AM)RestingStarz Wrote: Ok so Red, after looking at this situation and i know both you and Dekko very well and i know your judges of characters. Dekko is a great person and a good mod in general. Just because he says nobody likes you does not mean he is abusing his moderator powers. The very long ban you have returned from was being an ass to players in staff alike, i would know this because i am the person who banned you for it. As for dekko telling you to fuck off, that is his opinion and again IS NOT an abuse of moderator powers. By making this report and challenging  with someone who has proved himself on more than one occasion to be a good moderator, you have not only made and ass of yourself you also proved yourself to be a child.

I did come back that just shows I really care but when I tell Dekko can you please slay him he says fuck off and i tell him im gonna report him He says IDC tf is with this bullshit Do i get a little heated time to time sure but did i get the punishment yea I did but nah Dekko can just walk around like a fucking pimp
(12-04-2017, 12:40 AM)[FN] Red Tiger Wrote: Ok im sorry but what does anything you guys say have to do with Dekko telling me to fuck off when he should be doing his job WTF is going on I don't know what to say but "is this for real" you are not seeing the point he disrespected one of his fellow members and you are letting fly of the hook TF

(12-03-2017, 04:14 AM)RestingStarz Wrote: Ok so Red, after looking at this situation and i know both you and Dekko very well and i know your judges of characters. Dekko is a great person and a good mod in general. Just because he says nobody likes you does not mean he is abusing his moderator powers. The very long ban you have returned from was being an ass to players in staff alike, i would know this because i am the person who banned you for it. As for dekko telling you to fuck off, that is his opinion and again IS NOT an abuse of moderator powers. By making this report and challenging  with someone who has proved himself on more than one occasion to be a good moderator, you have not only made and ass of yourself you also proved yourself to be a child.

I did come back that just shows I really care but when I tell Dekko can you please slay him he says fuck off and i tell him im gonna report him He says IDC tf is with this bullshit Do i get a little heated time to time sure but did i get the punishment yea I did but nah Dekko can just walk around like a fucking pimp
Listen. I know it’s hard for someone of your mindset to comprehend this, but PLEASE USE PERIODS AND COMMAS.
[Image: mdyRtOw.gif]
Rule 2. Do not spamming or harassing other players.
BURN THE WEEBS!
Since this issue seems to have been resolved between the two of you, this thread is now closed.
[Image: tumblr_oqts1d81V71re2qeso1_400.jpg]