• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unfairly banned/Targeted(?)

Thumbs Down 
SteamID: STEAM_76561198196898583
Who banned you: Princess Frieza
Website profile link: http://forums.obliviongaming.co/member.p...le&uid=291
Ban length: 1 day (1440 minutes)
Ban Reason: staff disrespect, disgusting speech
Why you should be unbanned:I was making a joke based on somebody else's (luigi5444) joke. I was then muted from chat and asked to be unmuted, then i was banned. I believe this was targeted because I had previously made jokes about Frieza and luigi was not banned or gagged when he made the joke in the first place. the joke was simply about necrophilia and people were laughing about it. The full joke is "these girls die as virgins, at least they dont have to be buried as virgins." As previously stated, I only added on to the joke. Therefore, it seems completely irrational that I was banned and luigi5444 was not.
I didn't see Luigi make the joke, I only saw you saying it. Regardless, I gave you a warning first, but you repeated it and then claimed to make it a bind. Even if it was Luigi's joke originally, he heeded the warning and did not say it again. Instead of just accepting a single round mute, you decided to admin chat to be unmuted and called me a SJW (Which honestly can't be farther from the truth, but kids play on this server so there's a line you simply cannot cross). When you were not, you then decided to PM me the joke and told me to "get rekt". Your ban was justified, fair, and will NOT be removed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-06-2017, 03:09 AM)Princess Frieza Wrote: I didn't see Luigi make the joke, I only saw you saying it. Regardless, I gave you a warning first, but you repeated it and then claimed to make it a bind. Even if it was Luigi's joke originally, he heeded the warning and did not say it again. Instead of just accepting a single round mute, you decided to admin chat to be unmuted and called me a SJW (Which honestly can't be farther from the truth, but kids play on this server so there's a line you simply cannot cross). When you were not, you then decided to PM me the joke and told me to "get rekt". Your ban was justified, fair, and will NOT be removed.

I have been able to say a majority of what i want to on this server. I have respected rules of no racial slurs and such, but i have never been told necrophilia *jokes* were off limits. i was given 1 warning before i was muted and i planned to stop after i had been warned by Mighty as well. However, I was immediately muted after the second and last time. Calling you an SJW was a *joke.* Saying it was a bind was a *joke,* one I didn't even act on. You didn't *see* luigi making the joke because he said it in voice chat. You gave me no warning that it was a single round gag. Also, I never saw luigi being warned so how should I know that it was a bit too far. If you had simply given me a reason to stop I would have, but instead you overreacted and gave me a gag without giving me a chance to correct my actions. Now, I will agree that my PMing you was a bit immature, but so was giving me no chance of correcting myself and stopping. Also, as I said in my appeal, I added to the joke, not started it. In summary, I was given little to no warning that my joke was too inappropriate for the server, and my ban is unjustified, unfair, and SHOULD be removed.
You were very clearly warned. Look at the screenshots. And again, adding to the joke or starting it is irrelevant because the point was you continued after being told not to. I have no obligation to keep giving you warnings. You were informed it was inappropriate, then continued it. It's only for a day, you'll survive.

/CLOSED